Are you looking for some healthy, easy party snacks?
Don't stress, we have you covered.
With New Years' Eve only a few days away I've put together a list of 15 recipes perfect for a party, and in true Fit Kitchen style they're all easy, healthy and full of flavour. Which means if you're anything like me and still have no idea what to take to your NYE party then you're sure to find the answer to your problem amongst this list.
There's vegan, vegetarian, paleo and gluten-free options, but mostly they're all crowd pleasers. Be the star of your next party with a plate of delicious, easy, healthy party snacks!
1. Healthy Sausage Rolls
Get the healthy sausage roll recipe here from The Fit Kitchen Blog
2. Beef and Horseradish Crostini
Get the crostini recipe here from The Kitchen Alchemist
3. Thai Chicken Salad Wonton Cups
Get the wonton cup recipe here from Recipe Tin Eats
4. Mixed Seed Crackers with Roasted Eggplant Tapenade
Get the tapenade and cracker recipes from The Fit Kitchen Blog
5. Spicy Tuna and Avocado Cucumber Sushi
Get the tuna and cucumber recipe here from Closet Cooking
6. Watermelon Cups with Feta and Mint
Get the watermelon cups recipe here from Rachel Ray
7. Spicy Nacho Potato Bites
Get the nacho recipe here from I love Vegan
8. Caprese Salad Skewers
Get the skewers recipe here from Stuck on Sweet
9. Chive Blinis with Creme Fraiche and Quail Egg
Get the blini recipe here from Martha Stewart
10. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
Get the zucchini sticks recipe here from Jo Cooks
11. Polenta Bruschetta with Prawns and Spinach Pesto
Get the bruschetta recipe here from Tablespoon
12. Cajun Prawn Guacamole Bites
Get the guacamole bites recipe here from Joyful Healthy Eats
13. Cucumber Bites with Smoked Salmon
Get the bites recipe here from Turnip The Oven
14. Banana Split Bites
Get the splits recipe here from Life Love Liz
15. Salted Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
Get the clusters recipe here from The Fit Kitchen Blog
What are your favourite party snacks?? I'd love to know!
Fit Kitchen Blog
Healthy recipes for people that love food.
Join the JLFN community to receive your free healthy chocolate recipes e-book
- as well as a regular newsletter with exclusive recipes, tips and special offers - making it easier to reach your health and fitness goals!